- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Livewire Power Strip with 4 Ft. Cord
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H71326 000000000 H71326000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This six-outlet, extremely functional power strip from LiveWire comes in a black plastic case design, and will have no problem delivering enough powe...Click To Read More About This Product
Cables are an essential part of your sound, and so is the power.
This six-outlet, extremely functional power strip from LiveWire comes in a black plastic case design, and will have no problem delivering enough power for up to six pieces of your favorite gear, and will provide you up to four feet of cord length to do it. What good is your gear if you can't get the proper power to it?
- Six outlets for power to up to six of your favorite devices
- Cable length of 4 feet
- Durable black plastic housing
When you need extra power, you need a reliable source. Order the LiveWire 4-foot Power Strip today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.