- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LR Baggs iBeam Active Acoustic Guitar Pickup System (Nylon String)
- Write a Review
- H78796 000000000 H78796000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The iBeam's MIPA award-winning design employs a matched pair of virtually weightless film sensors that flex with the soundboard to trace your guitar'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bridge-plate pickup with "mic-like" fidelity.
The iBeam's MIPA award-winning design employs a matched pair of virtually weightless film sensors that flex with the soundboard to trace your guitar's voice much like diaphragms in a stereo mic. A key advantage over typical bridge-plate sensors is the iBeam's "cardioid"-like response pattern that inhibits feedback and string squeak while selectively admitting rich tone-producting vibrations. Weighing less than 1/3 of an ounce, the pickup will not alter the guitar's natural acoustics and easily mounts to the bridge plate with peel-and-stick adhesive.
- Matched pair of super lightweight film sensors
- Sensors flex with soundboard
- Cardiod-like response pattern
- Inhibits feedback and string squeaking
- Mounts to bridge plate via peel-and-stick adhesive
Give your acoustic guitar a major pickup from L.R. Baggs. Order today!