- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex 400 Series Single Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J39882 000000000 J39882000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With standard features like single-chain drives, adjustable spurs, reversible beaters and solid base plates the Storm P400 pedals provide solid perfo...Click To Read More About This Product
Reliable and sturdy for beginner to pro.
With standard features like single-chain drives, adjustable spurs, reversible beaters and solid base plates the Storm P400 pedals provide solid performance and durability at a price that’s perfect for younger players making their first step-up pedal purchase. Whether it’s the single or double-pedal version, the P400 gets beginners off on the right foot.
- The single-chain drive mechanism provides extended durability compared to most beginner pedals
- Single Chain Drive
- Dual-Tone ABS Reversible Beater
- Retractable Floor Spikes
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.