- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex P580 Double Bass Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 448638
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This chain-driven double bass pedal gives you an incredible amount of flexibility. The TriTonal beater features felt, plastic, and maple surfaces for...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Twice the pedal, 3 times the tone!
This chain-driven double bass pedal gives you an incredible amount of flexibility. The TriTonal beater features felt, plastic, and maple surfaces for a variety of sounds. A stroke adjustment stabilizer bearing and spring tension lock give you total control of beater balance and position. To keep your beat rock-solid, Mapex's nonslip mesh footboard has the friction you need to keep your foot in control.
- TriTonal beater (maple, felt, and plastic)
- Cam and chain drive
- Stroke adjustment stabilizer bearing
- Spring tension-adjustment nonslip locking nut
- Patented floating bass drum hoop clamp
- Pedal-stabilizing steel plate with built-in spurs and rubber tread
- Compact radius rods for portability
Lock onto the beat, at a price that's unbeatable! ORDER TODAY!