- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin FX775 SP Flexible Core Phosphor Bronze Custom Light Acoustic Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- #101882 000000000 101882000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Martin SP Flexible Core strings have a thin, but strong core wire and a thicker wrap wire, which allows them to be flexible and easy on the fingers w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
It isn't just about flexibility; it's about bending the note 'til it rings true.
- The Martin Archives
- Understanding Martin's New String Packaging
- Meet the Family
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
Martin SP Flexible Core strings have a thin, but strong core wire and a thicker wrap wire, which allows them to be flexible and easy on the fingers while holding standard tension. SP Flexible Core strings feel soft to the touch, making them ideal for beginners. But don't be fooled by comfort! Just ask Tommy Emmanuel, who performs with Martin's SP Flexible Core strings night after night. With SP Flexible Core, you get total flexibility and total control.
- Gauge: Custom Light
- Tension: 151.7