- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin MM12 Retro Series Light Acoustic Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- J08288 000000000 J08288000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Guages: .012 .015 .025 .031 .041 .054Martin’s proprietary Nickel/Copper alloy blend wrap wire provides for a reduced pick attack and allows the guita...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Brings out your guitar's true voice.
- The Martin Archives
- Martin Retro Strings
- Understanding Martin's New String Packaging
- Meet the Family
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
Guages: .012 .015 .025 .031 .041 .054
Martin’s proprietary Nickel/Copper alloy blend wrap wire provides for a reduced pick attack and allows the guitar’s tonewoods to be heard, not overshadowed. It offers a uniquely mellow, yet crisp, sound. Martin’s wrap is a solid Nickel/Copper blend, not nickel-plated, meaning there is no chance for defects to allow for corrosion. Martin's proprietary wrap is naturally strong and corrosion-resistant, so much so that it has been used in the propeller of dreadnought battleships and various machinery and tooling applications.
Make your guitar sound a little warmer. Try these today.