- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mogami Gold Headphone Extension Cable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #483348 000154000 483348000154000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mogami Gold Headphone Extension Cable is a high definition audio cable specially designed for recording studio engineers and broadcast professionals,...Click To Read More About This Product
Mogami Gold Headphone Extension Cable is a high definition audio cable specially designed for recording studio engineers and broadcast professionals, and offer outstanding features:
Maintenance free with durable nickel-plated tip / ring / sleeve connector preventing tarnishing providing sound quality with extremely minimal degradation.
Compact low profile molded design permits use in high-density jack fields. BANTAM PLUG: Overall Diameter 7.8mm (0.307")
When you really need to hear the true signal. Call or click now to order.
- DC Resistance at 20 deg C: Inner Cond.: 0.083W/m(0.025W/Ft); 0.13W/m(0.040W/Ft)
- Shield: 0.025W/m(0.0076W/Ft): 0.025W/m(0.0076W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20 deg C: 57pF/m(17.4pF/Ft): Ref. Quad Mic. Cables
- Inductance between conductors at 1kHz. 20 deg C: 0.4H/m(0.12H/Ft): 0.5H/m(0.15H/Ft)
- Characteristic Impedance(10MHz): 75W
- Attenuation (10MHz)*: 0.0608 dB/m
- Phase Constant (10MHz): 0.3 rad/m
- Electrostatic Noise**: 50m V Max.: 50m V Max.
- Microphonics at 50KW Load**: 40m V Max.: 30m V Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 M W … m Min. at DC 125V, 20 deg C
- Flex Life**: 16,000 cycles: 16,500 cycles: 26,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 274N: 539N: 500N
- Emigration: non-emigrant to ABS resin
- Applicable Temperature: -20 deg C +70 deg C(-4 deg F +158 deg F)
- Standard: UL2552 AWM 30V 60 deg C VW-1