Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Mogami WG253400656 Bulk Quad Mic Cable Black (Sold Per Foot)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Mogami WG253400656 Bulk Quad Mic Cable Black (Sold Per Foot)$1.29
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Studio gold level.
Reference Standard NEGLEX Quad High Definition Microphone Cable
NEGLEX No. W2534 has become popular around the world as the standard for high quality digital and analog recording. The cable has also become popular for use with unbalanced equipment, such as high quality pre-amp, amp inputs and tape decks. Miniature Quad Superflexible Microphone Cable Originally designed for BANTAM patch-cords, this cable has become popular where a small diameter Quad mic cable is required.
- Conductor insulation is XLPE ( Cross-Linked Polyethylene) which has excellent electrical characteristics and prevents shrink-back during soldering
- Served (spiral) Bare Copper Shield is superior to foil or braided shields for sound quality and simplifies termination
WG253400656 Bulk Quad Mic Cable Black (Sold Per Foot) Specifications:
- No. of Conductor: 4(Quad)
- Conductor: Details: 20/0.12 OFC: 30/0.08 OFC
- Size(mm²): 0.226mm² (#24 AWG): 0.15mm² (#26 AWG)
- Insulation: Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.6˜ (0.063"): 1.0˜ (0.039")
- Material: XLCPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene)
- Colors: Blue / Clear (Quad): Black / Red / Blue / Clear
- Served Shield: Approx. 64/0.18A: Approx. 73/0.12A
- Jacket: Ov. Dia.(mm): 6.0˜ (0.236"): 4.8˜ (0.189")
- Material: Flexible PVC: Flexible PVC
- Colors: 10 colours available: 5 colours available
- Roll Sizes: 50m (164 Ft)
- 100m (328Ft)
- 200m (656Ft): 50m (164 Ft)
- 100m (328Ft)
- 200m (656Ft)
- Weight per 200m Roll: 11kg: 7.5kg
- ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Part No.: W2534: W2893
- DC Resistance at 20C: Inner Cond.: 0.083?/m(0.025?/Ft): 0.13?/m(0.040?/Ft)
- Shield: 0.012?/m(0.0037?/Ft): 0.025?/m(0.0076?/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C
- (Partial C. Value)
- See below figure*: K0: 65pF/m(20pF/Ft): 74pF/m(23pF/Ft)
- K1: 13pF/m(4pF/Ft): 11pF/m(3.4pF/Ft)
- K2: 4pF/m(1.2pF/Ft): 3pF/m(0.9pF/Ft)
- Connection: Cond.-Cond.: 97pF/m(29.6pF/Ft): 131pF/m(40pF/Ft)
- Cond.-Shield.: 110pF/m(33.6pF/Ft): 178pF/m(54pF/Ft)
- Inductance between conductors at 1kHz. 20C: 0.4H/m(0.12H/Ft): 0.5H/m(0.15H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 50mV Max.: 50mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise**: 0.15mV Max.: 0.15mV Max.
- Microphonics at 50K?/ Load**: 430m V Max.: 30m V Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 M ?/ — m Min. at DC 125V, 20C
- Flex Life**: 11,000 cycles: 26,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 686N: 500N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS: Non-emigrant to ABS
- Applicable Temperature: -20C? +70C(-4F? +158F)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.