- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mojotone DW Tomahawk F-Spaced Bridge Humbucker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J57176 000000000 J57176000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Guitarist Dustie Waring of the North Carolina-based progressive metal band Between The Buried And Me worked closely with Mojotone to create his extre...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
It's all about the tone.
Guitarist Dustie Waring of the North Carolina-based progressive metal band Between The Buried And Me worked closely with Mojotone to create his extremely versatile signature pickup, the DW Tomahawk. Dustie knows that heavier music has plenty of delicacy and requires a pickup that can aid the guitarist in achieving this. Mojotone use a custom blend of ceramic and alnico magnets, along with their special winding technique, to give the DW Tomahawk the power and big bottom end of a high-output humbucker while breathing with the clarity and articulation of a vintage humbucker.
The DW Tomahawk is a one-of-a-kind, passive, high-output humbucker, designed to have more clarity without muddying up or compressing your sound like most other high output pickups. This is a fresh take on high-output humbuckers that won't leave you disappointed or uninspired.
- Hybrid magnet design utilizing a blend of alnico and ceramic for more dynamics and clarity
- High-output bridge position without the mid hump or compression of a typical high output passive humbucker
- Full and powerful coil tapped tones
- Extremely good string separation for chords and leads
- DW Tomahawk bridge humbucker
- F-Spaced for bridge position only
- Double Black (Uncovered)
- 4 Conductor Leads
- Handmade in the USA
Handmade in the USA. Order today.