- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MONO M80 Warsaw Guitar Strap
- Write a Review
- H65370 000003000 H65370000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The same indestructible nylon webbing found in the automobile seatbelt is used as the primary material in the GS1 Warsaw Guitar Strap. The slinky, sl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Seatbelt webbing and custom hardware combine for a nice, sleek industrial look.
The same indestructible nylon webbing found in the automobile seatbelt is used as the primary material in the GS1 Warsaw Guitar Strap. The slinky, slippery feel of the seatbelt material makes for a uniquely comfortable playing experience. An alternating vertical weave creates a metallic shimmer as it catches and reflects light. The iconic design and custom hardware details makes the Warsaw a striking addition to your stage presence, while the industrial materials withstand a lifetime of abuse. The die-cut rubber end panels securely grip the guitar pins, and light will also catch the brushed nickel custom buckle (the lower buckle is ABS plastic to avoid scratching the guitar).
- 2" wide nylon seatbelt webbing
- Industrial rubber die-cut end panels
- Fully adjustable length
- Custom hardware
- Fits standard guitar strap pins
- One size, fully adjustable from 39"-68" (pin-to-pin) Rubber end panels may be cut/modified to fit strap locks if necessary