- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Monster Cable Bass Instrument Cable Angled-Angled 8"
- Write a Review
- Product 331654
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Multi-gauge Time Correct windings with special dielectrics and ultra-dense shielding deliver smooth, powerful low end. Ordinary instrument cables can...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Multi-gauge Time Correct windings with special dielectrics and ultra-dense shielding deliver smooth, powerful low end. Ordinary instrument cables can rob your bass of its fundamental low-end punch. They're not made to meet the specific needs of today's bassist. Monster Bass is designed specifically for bass guitar. Dual heavy-gauge bass conductors and patented multiple-gauge wire networks deliver extended low-end frequency response and wide dynamic range. Patented MicroFiber dielectric provides quick transients and full harmonics, while dense shielding reduces interference and hum.
- 2 thick bass conductors improve voltage and current transmission for maximum punch and an extended low end.
- MicroFiber inner dielectric provides better isolation of magnetic fields for improved harmonic detail
- 95% coverage copper braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution
- IsoTec vibration isolation technology further reduces handling noise
- Extra-flexible Duraflex outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance
- 24k hard gold-plated 1/4" connectors with collar strain relief are durable and corrosion-resistant
- Ergonomically contoured, heavy-duty body shell is easier to grab and offers hassle-free insertion and removal every time