- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Monster Cable Performer 500 Right-Angle Instrument Cable
- Write a Review
- Product 331665
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Monster's most popular cable is designed to capture your instrument's extended frequency response, natural warmth, and delicate overtones. Dual solid...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Keep your signal intact and noise-free with this better-quality cable!
Monster's most popular cable is designed to capture your instrument's extended frequency response, natural warmth, and delicate overtones. Dual solid core conductors deliver the transient punch,clarity,and harmonic details inherent in your tone. A dense,braided shield rejects interference, and patented MicroFiber dielectric provides isolation of magnetic fields inside the cable to deliver more of your instrument's warmth, character, and energy into the room.
- Balanced design for accurate frequency response and wide dynamic range
- 95% coverage copper-braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution
- IsoTec vibration technology further reduces handling noise
- Extra-flexible Duraflex outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance
- Interchangeable, color "O" ring (available in blue, red, green, and yellow) attaches to each connector for customized identification
- Heavy-duty molded connector design that increases durability and resists damage
- 24k gold-plated contact terminals for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance