- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Musician's Friend KS-35-3B Keyboard Stand
- Write a Review
- Product 450212
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Versatile A-frame keyboard stand lets you adjust the height and angle of your keyboards until they're just right for playing standing or seated. Incl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Versatile A-frame keyboard stand lets you adjust the height and angle of your keyboards until they're just right for playing standing or seated. Includes adjustment wrench. 3 tiers with 3 pairs of support bars. 48" wide. Perfect for multi-keyboard setups. Lightweight, easy to transport, with solid metal tubing. Outstanding value. Available in black. Weight capacity is 88 lbs. per tier. 54"H x 58"W.
- Vertical Poles = 55"
- Note: Actual height from center of bottom leg brace to top of vertical pole is 54" which is the true height for this stand.
- 3 lateral (tier) poles = 54" (measured from inside of each
- vertical pole) so actual true width on this stand is at 58" and these tiers are adjustable up and down to preferred height. (Typical spacing would be at 7" and 10").
- 2 fixed Support Bars on each of the 3 tiers = 16" length front to rear. Note: these support bars do not slide from side to side on the pole but do have 2 back and forth positions.
- 2 Leg Braces (front to rear/bottom of stand each side) true width = 26"
- Rear vertical poles connect at 2nd tear on rear of stand at 43" height.