- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Musician's Gear Deluxe Tripod Amp Stand with Fixed Boom
- Write a Review
- Product 583030
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This combo includes a deluxe tripod amp stand with a fixed boom arm attached at the top.Deluxe Tripod Amp Stand:The Musicians Gear Deluxe Tripod Amp ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Improve your sound by getting your amp off the floor and tilted back while your mic can be horizontally placed wherever optimum sound quality is achieved.
This combo includes a deluxe tripod amp stand with a fixed boom arm attached at the top.
Deluxe Tripod Amp Stand:
The Musicians Gear Deluxe Tripod Amp Stand is a tiltback-style amp stand constructed with a heavy-duty steel tripod base that adjusts to accommodate various-sized amps. More importantly, it features 5 tilt positions that allow for optimal sound. This fold-and-go stand is perfect for the road and it even includes a 5/8 threaded end, allowing musicians to add a mic or boom. Both the velveteen-rubber amp holders and foam-padded collar that slides along the upper shaft protect your amp from scratches and dings. Can support up to 100-pound amps. Has a black coat finish.
This adjustable top-mount boom will fit on any standard mic stand. Boom is 35" in length and is non-telescoping. Allows the placement of the microphone to be moved in a horizontal plane that reaches beyond the amp to pick up vocals, guitar, drums, or whatever instrument needs to be miked.
- Threaded upper end allows for boom/gooseneck attachment and direct miking of your amp
- Padded support bumper slides up/down to adjust to height of amp
- Friction locking knob easily adjusts stand height
- Back leg adjusts to five pre-set locking positions to adjust the tilt back angle
- Support arms fold up for travel and storage
- Tripod base and non-slip rubber feet provide max stability for your equipment
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Weight capacity: 100 lb.
- Length when collapsed: 24.41"
- Width when folded: 3.144"
- Height when folded: 4.128"
- Height Adjustment: 8"-10" (support arm height above floor)
- Back bumper Height Adjustment: 19"-36"
- Mic Mount Height Adjustment: 23"-37"
- Angle Adjustment: 95 - 110
- Length: 35" fixed (non-telescoping)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Musician's Gear Deluxe Tripod Amp Stand with Fixed Boom:
...It tils your amp back at a nice angle. I was surprised how much more definition my tone had when I was listening to my amp at the upward angle. The boom stand is a nice added touch, but the most important part is the stability.I have a Gibson Goldtone 30-watt. It's not a 30-watt amp, but two complete 15-watt amps in a single chassis. It is, therefore, significantly heavier than most other 2x12 combos I've run in to...I don't have a single worry about its reliability. It was a lot of extra money compared to the cheaper version, but it was worth it.