- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady HAM-4 4 Channel Headphone Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 188716
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The HAM-4 headphones amplifier will let multiple members in a session hear each other or previously recorded tracks at the same time. Built to provid...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Give every player their own monitoring level.
The HAM-4 headphones amplifier will let multiple members in a session hear each other or previously recorded tracks at the same time. Built to provide years of valuable service, it is loaded with useful features.
Requires phantom power.
- Versatile performer perfect for most studio recording, live rehearsals, and field recording applications
- Allows 4 channels of stereo headphone monitoring with individual level controls
- Advanced design for widest dynamic range, with lowest noise and distortion
- 1/4" Stereo jack input can be driven by-any line level or headphone amp (mono or stereo) output
- Rugged metal chassis for long-life reliability
- Input Impedance: 100K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Sensitivity: Variable -107 to +19dBu for rated output
- Maximum Input Level: +19dBV
- Maximum Gain: 20dB/channel
- S/N Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz, +/-3dB
- THD: <0.005%
Maximum Output Power: 570mW/channel
- Power Requirements: 18 VDC, 200mA
- Dimensions: 4.8" x 4.05" x 2" (124 mm x 103 mm x 51 mm)
- Weight: 0.88 lbs. (.40 kg)