- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Natal Drums Standard Series Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- #K47611 000000000 K47611000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It is lighter weight, without compromising build strength; this makes transporting it less of a hassle and easier on your back, and of course Standar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A sturdy, rugged hi-hat built to the same high standards as the Pro Series, with a more attractive price tag.
It is lighter weight, without compromising build strength; this makes transporting it less of a hassle and easier on your back, and of course Standard Series is easier on your budget too.
All Natal Standard Series hardware is produced in the same factory as the Pro hardware; this ensures that Standard Series build quality is consistently high.
The Standard Series Hi-Hat Stand is double braced, just like the Pro Series. Its Flexible Footplate is designed to be positioned accurately with one simple drum key adjustment so you can attain your optimum playing position quickly and easily.
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Double braced
- Natal memory locks
- 3-legged tripod
- Fully adjustable
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.