- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
On-Stage Classic Speaker Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 502488 000001000 502488000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted from steel and aluminum, the On-Stage Stands Classic Speaker Stand is affordable, lightweight, and durable. Use either the 1-3/8" diameter up...Click To Read More About This Product
A mid-sized speaker stand with durability and safety features.
Crafted from steel and aluminum, the On-Stage Stands Classic Speaker Stand is affordable, lightweight, and durable. Use either the 1-3/8" diameter upper shaft or the included 1-1/2" adapter sleeve for a universal fit. The stand can support mid-sized speakers weighing up to 160 pounds. A tension height adjustment knob and a locking pin add safety to to the speaker stand's functionality.
- Applications: mid-sized speakers
- Upper shaft tubing: 1-3/8"
- Weight capacity: 160 lb.
- Height adjustment: 44-80"
- Base spread: 32-48"
- Construction: steel and aluminum
- Color: black powder coat finish
- Tension height adjustment knob and safety pin for added safety
- Locking/retractable leg housing with 120 design for low center of gravity and equal weight distribution