- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
On-Stage Heavy-Duty Euro Boom Mic Stand
- 712796 000001000 712796000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The On-Stage Stands Heavy-Duty Euro Boom Mic Stand offers you a top-of-the-line professional stand. With a heavy, die-cast leg housing, thick tubing,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A professional-grade, feature-filled, heavy-duty mic stand with a 30" boom arm.
The On-Stage Stands Heavy-Duty Euro Boom Mic Stand offers you a top-of-the-line professional stand. With a heavy, die-cast leg housing, thick tubing, and premium threads, the boom stand is also equipped with an ergonomic center clutch grip, coupled with an anti-rotating device on the lower shaft that makes for easy, one-hand height adjustments.
Additional features include: a solid steel, 5/8 - 27" threaded lug; an oversized, shock-mount locking washer; and a removable, steel counterweight. The all-metal boom clutch, zinc die-cast end caps, steel boom, and removable counterweight mean that this boom stand is built to last.
- Boom length: 30"
- Height adjustment provided by die-cast zinc clutch: 36"-64"
- Base spread: 24"
- Color: black powder coat
- Thick steel tubing
- Die-cast zinc clutch and leg housing
- Adjustable tension at leg housing
- Anti-rotating device on the lower shaft
- Heavy, removable counter weight
- Locking, Euro-style knobs
- Clip-on cable holder
- Folding legs with plastic, non-slip rubber end caps for durability and reduced floor vibrations
- Manufacturer's model number: MS9701B+
- Weight: 7.35 lb.