- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
On-Stage Heavy-Duty Tripod Base Mic Stand
- Write a Review
- Product H70407
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The On-stage Stands Heavy-Duty Tripod Base Mic Stand is built to last. It features a zinc die-cast leg housing and a scratch resistant finish. Its ab...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Sturdy and rugged, yet easy to tear down and carry.
The On-stage Stands Heavy-Duty Tripod Base Mic Stand is built to last. It features a zinc die-cast leg housing and a scratch resistant finish. Its ability to fold flat makes this stand easy to transport for every member of the band.
This stand has solid steel parts, anodized cast aluminum center clutch and a patent-pending anti-rotational device. It also features a zinc die-cast leg housing and clutch, a 5/8"-27 solid threaded upper shaft, and a scratch-resistant finish.
The new ergonomic center clutch grip, coupled with an anti-rotating device on the lower shaft, makes for easy one-hand height adjustments. Allen nuts and bolts in the leg housing allow for tension adjustments.
- 5/8"-27 solid threaded upper shaft.
- Die-cast zinc clutch adjusts height from 36"-64".
- Clip-on cable holder
- Zinc die-cast leg housing with allen nuts and bolts for tension adjustments over the years
- Folding legs with plastic end caps for durability and reduced floor vibrations
- Height Adjustment: 36"-64"
- Base Spread: 24"
- Color: Black Powder Coat
- Materials: Thick steel tubing. Die-cast zinc clutch and leg housing
- Adjustable tension at leg housing
- Anti-rotating device on the lower shaft
- Height Adj.: 36"-64" Base Spread: 24"
- Leg Housing: Die-cast zinc
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
- Gross Weight 5.52 lbs