- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
On-Stage MBS5000 Broadcast Mic Boom
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59099 000001000 L59099000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MBS5000 is a professional articulating mic boom intended for broadcast and webcast applications. Two pairs of springs provide just the right coun...Click To Read More About This Product
Excellent choice for broadcasters with versatile mounting options.
The MBS5000 is a professional articulating mic boom intended for broadcast and webcast applications. Two pairs of springs provide just the right counterbalance for popular broadcast microphones or other devices weighing up to 3.5 lb. Designed for the studio environment, the MBS5000 allows for quiet, easy and repeatable positioning, even while on-air. Square-tubing construction ensures strength and long service life. A 10' XLR cable is pre-installed within the tubing for a clean look. A stem with standard 5/8"-27 threading mates with all common mic clips and offers plenty of room for oversized shock mounts. Additionally, the MBS5000 comes with two mounting options. One is a removable C-clamp capable of grasping desktops and other surfaces up to 2" thick. The other is a screw-in flange mount for permanent desktop or overhead installations.
- Durable articulating boom arm provides quiet and flexible positioning for broadcast and webcast miking
- Solid 5/8"-27 end mates with all common mic clips and offers plenty of room for oversized shockmounts and mics weighing up to 3.5 lb.
- A 10' XLR cable is pre-installed within the tubing for a clean look
- Two mounting options include C-Style clamp that grasps surfaces up to 2" thick and flange mount for permanent desktop or overhead installations
Click or call to get your today.