- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
On-Stage MS8312 Upper Rocker-Lug Mic Stand with 12” Low-Profile Base
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J33441 000000000 J33441000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 12” MS8312 offers a new choice in straight stands...the Rocker-Lug! The patent-pending Rocker-Lug allows the upper mic shaft to tilt up to 40° of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Patented Rocker-Lug technology puts the mic in perfect placement.
The 12” MS8312 offers a new choice in straight stands...the Rocker-Lug! The patent-pending Rocker-Lug allows the upper mic shaft to tilt up to 40° off of vertical, so there is no need for a boom arm in many applications. Plus, the Rocker slides down effortlessly into the clutch for straight stand applications and for compact storage/transport. Other pro-level features include a 10-pound 12” base and a heavy-duty over-sized solid zinc mid-point clutch. The low-profile 12" base sports 6 rubber feet for stability and noise reduction. And because this stand is made for the working musician, shaft/base connection is made via a solid steel lug with coarse M20 threading. This coarse threading provides an excellent combination of fast assembly and secure connection, while extending thread wear far beyond fine-thread designs.
- Tilting upper mic shaft: 40°
- Height Adjustment: 41" - 69"
- Base Diameter: 12”
- Base Weight: 10 lbs.
- Standard 5/8” - 27 Threading for Clip and Accessory Compatibility
- 7/8” and 1-1/8” Steel Tubing
- 1-3/8” Locking Washer at Base
- Diecast Zinc Clutch with 3” Grip
- All Metal External Parts
- Over Sized Knurled Locking Washer for Precise Mic Positioning
- Cast Iron Base with M20 Threading and 6 Rubber Feet for Stability
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
Call or click to order today!