- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
On-Stage SMS6000-P Near-Field Monitor Stand (Pair)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 450413 000000000 450413000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These monitor stands from On-Stage Stands is designed with home and project recording studios in mind. Their height adjusts for listening while sitti...Click To Read More About This Product
Two monitor stands for the price of one!
These monitor stands from On-Stage Stands is designed with home and project recording studios in mind. Their height adjusts for listening while sitting or standing and lock in place with a security pin. Three removable leveling spikes on the bottom of the bases keep these near-field monitor stands stable on any carpeted surface. The stands break down into three pieces for easy storage and travel.
- 9-1/2" square platform with 1mm thick non-slip pad
- Height adjusts from 36-1/2" to 54" with line-it-up pin-locking positions every 4"
- Wire holder keeps wires untangled and flush with stand
- 18" Base with three leveling spikes keeps this stand stable on carpeted surfaces
- The clutch and locking security pin on this stand make height adjustments quick and easy
- These features also ensure that the stand and your equipment are safe and secure
- Applications: large heavy-duty speakers
- Height Adj.: 36-1/2" to 54"
- Weight Capacity: 90 lbs.
- Platform: 9-1/2" square platform with 1mm-thick non-slip pad
- Base spread: 18"
- Construction: steel
- Color: black powder coat finish