- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
On-Stage SS7766 Airhead Speaker Stand
- Write a Review
- #450418 000000000 450418000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The On-Stage Stands SS7766 Airhead Speaker Stand features a built-in air chamber that lowers heavy speaker cabinets gently on a cushion of air. A pne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Your speaker will never come crashing down.
The On-Stage Stands SS7766 Airhead Speaker Stand features a built-in air chamber that lowers heavy speaker cabinets gently on a cushion of air. A pneumatic shock absorber in the center shaft prevents the speaker cabinet from accidentally sliding for increased safety. Adjusting the cabinet is now easier with a six "stop-point" locking system.
- A pin hole in the bottom of the shaft controls the release of air
- 1-3/8" upper shaft tubing
- Non-slip rubber end caps
- Locking/retractable leg housing with 120 design for low
- center of gravity and equal weight distribution
- Easy-to-use six "stop-point" locking system
- Applications: Mid-size audio speakers
- Height Adj.: 44"-80"
- Weight Capacity: 80 lbs.
- Upper Shaft Tubing: 1-3/8"
- Base Spread: 32"-48"
- Construction: Steel
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish