- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
On-Stage Telescoping Boom Arm
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 712514 000001000 712514000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The On-Stage Stands Telescoping Boom Arm adjusts from 19"-30". The boom arm is equipped with standard 5/8"-27 threads, a steel counterweight, and co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Adjustable telescoping boom arm with steel counterweight.
The On-Stage Stands Telescoping Boom Arm adjusts from 19"-30". The boom arm is equipped with standard 5/8"-27 threads, a steel counterweight, and covered with neoprene stamped rubber, which allows for maximum grip. The arm boasts all-steel construction and a locking washer that will secure any boom in place. Independent adjustments for
length and angle-with a maximum rotation angle of 320-allow for full extensions and maximum flexibility when miking your vocals.
- All-steel construction, stamped rubber pads, and locking washer allow for maximum grip
- Independent length adjustment extends boom from 19"-30"
- Standard solid 5/8"-27 end