- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
On-Stage Utility Stand for Pedal Board
- Write a Review
- J51531 000000000 J51531000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GPA1003 Utility Stand for Pedal Board is a compact, streamlined and visually appealing approach to deploying an array of instruments and acces...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great stage tool for the singer/guitar payer.
The GPA1003 Utility Stand for Pedal Board is a compact, streamlined and visually appealing approach to deploying an array of instruments and accessories normally found only in multiple accessories. A super-stable, 8 lb. cast iron base with six rubber feet slides conveniently underneath almost any pedal board. Its three M20 portals accommodate everything from additional mic stands to guitar hangers. The included rocker mic stand shaft comes with an oversized, knurled locking washer for precise, secure microphone placement.
- 5/8 in. solid steel threaded lug with locking washer
- Rocker-Lug tilts the upper shaft 40 ̊ off of the vertical
- No boom arm needed
- Height adjustment clutch is designed for easy and secure gripping
- Height adjustment from 41 to 69 in.
Smart design. Order one soon.