- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
On-Stage WS8700 Studio Workstation for Computer, Keyboard and Monitors
- Write a Review
- Product 457170
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The rugged WS8700 Studio Workstation is designed with everything you need for home recording and studio project work. The WS8700 is constructed from ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A complete studio workstation stand!
The rugged WS8700 Studio Workstation is designed with everything you need for home recording and studio project work. The WS8700 is constructed from heavy-duty steel to support all of your keyboard/computer gear. The Z-frame allows for independent height and width adjustments for sitting or standing positions, while all 4 platforms elevate and swivel to suit any user's needs.
- Keyboard/mouse tray features a sliding pullout component
- Keyboard platform holds 76-88-key keyboard
- Height adjustable 2nd Tier holds 66-76-key keyboard
- Structural Tubing: 1" x 2"
- Weight Capacity: 198 lbs.
- Height Adjustment: 27.5"-38"
- Width Adjustment: 30"-37"
- Weight Capacity, 2nd tier: 88 lbs.
- Height Adjustment, 2nd tier: 8"-14" above stand
- Platform Height Adjustment: 4"-18"
- Platform Swivel Range: 180 degrees
- Construction: All-steel Z-frame stand features independent 6U Rack Space D2
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
So I never write reviews. I think this is my very first. Bsically, I am so thrilled with this workstation that I had to write. The stand came in 3 boxes with tons of parts which were very intimidating...Luckily, the provided instructions are concise, clear, and step-by-step. NO PROBLEMS WITH ASSEMBLY. It snapped together like a charm and is very stable.The stand is adjustable with the lowest setting for the main stand being about the same height as a standard piano. The speaker and monitor shelfs are sturdy, but can be a bit uneven and require adjustment. The computer platform doesn't have enough clearance to fit a mid-tower computer when the keyboard is adjusted to its lowest setting (piano height).I looks kind of beastly without the keyboard/monitors in place. But, once you've put all your equipment on, it is far less imposing than a traditional desk because all you see is your equipment. You barely even notice the frame.AWESOME!