- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Auralex 2" Studiofoam Wedges
- Write a Review
- Product 421196
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Use 'em to treat small- to medium-sized areas including vocal booths, control rooms, and sound studios. They effectively kill standing waves and flut...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Auralex's most popular seller and outstanding absorber!
Use 'em to treat small- to medium-sized areas including vocal booths, control rooms, and sound studios. They effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes and, when used in conjunction with LENRD or Venus Bass Traps or Sunburst Broadband Absorbers, can tame the full frequency bandwidth in virtually any room. 2" acoustic Studiofoam is the workhorse of the industry and your safest bet if you're tuning your room without the help of a professional acoustician.
For installation, Studiofoam Wedges require Auralex Foamtak spray adhesive (sold separately, - see #422605), which allows you to remove the foam later. For more permanent installation use Tubetak (sold separately - see #422606) or Tubetak Pro liquid adhesive applicators (sold separately - see #472436).
1 Foamtak covers up to 96 square feet.
1 Tubetak/Tubetak Pro covers up to 24 square feet.
- Anechoic wedge cut offers superior sound absorption
- Effectively reduce standing waves and flutter echoes
- Won't crumble with age
- Use to treat most small to medium sized areas, including vocal booths, control rooms, studios, broadcast facilities, home theaters, rehearsal rooms
- Great for just about any mid- to high-frequency application
- 12 panels @ 2' wide x 2' long panels; 2" thick (will cover 48 sq. ft.)
- Recommended adhesive: 1 Auralex Foamtak or
- 2 Tubetak/ Tubetak Pro (not included)
- 1 Foamtak covers up to 96 square feet.
- 1 Tubetak or Tubetak Pro covers up to 24 square feet.