- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Legend BP102 10 Inch 200W Bass Speaker
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #660086 004000000 660086004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Eminence Legend BP102 10" Bass Speaker delivers rich bass tone with a lot of punch. Recommended for professional bass guitar applications in seal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Solid bass sound with tight lows.
The Eminence Legend BP102 10" Bass Speaker delivers rich bass tone with a lot of punch. Recommended for professional bass guitar applications in sealed or vented enclosures. The replacement speaker works well in single or multi-driver designs.
Use the Eminence Legend BP102 as a direct replacement speaker in the Ampeg SVT-810E, the Kustom Groove 4120, the Gallien-Krueger 4120 SBX, the Ashdown MAG 410T & MAG810T, and the Basson B410B speaker cabinets. Eminence recommends the Legend BP102 as a direct replacement in the Kustom Groove 310C, the Ampeg BA210SP, the Peavey Bam 210 combo amps.
- Rich bass tone with good punch
- Tight low-end sound
- Recommended for sealed or vented enclosures
- Works well in single or multi-driver cabs
Put this Eminence bass speaker in the cart and make your bass cab sound better than new.
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 10", 254mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 8 ohms
- Power Rating**: 200W
- Resonance: 35Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 44Hz-4kHz
- Sensitivity***: 92
- Magnet Weight: 38 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.312", 7.92mm
- Voice Coil Diameter : 2", 50.8mm
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 35Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 5.59
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.83mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 5.36
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.47
- Total Q (Qts): 0.43
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 91.2 liters / 3.2 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 207cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.54mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 10.0 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 38 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 75
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 6.2mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 334.5 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim): 10.0mm
- Mounting Information
- Recommended Enclosure Volume
- Sealed: 14-28 liters/ 0.5-1 cu.ft.
- Vented: 25.5-62 liters/ 0.9-2.2 cu.ft.
- Overall Diameter: 10.08", 256.1mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 9.05", 229.7mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket:
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.25", 6.4mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 9.66", 245.4mm
- Depth: 4.25", 108mm
- Net Weight: 8.9 lb., 4 kg
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 lbs., 4.1 kg
- Materials of Construction
- Copper voice coil
- Polyimide former
- Ferrite magnet
- Non-vented core
- Pressed steel basket
- Paper Cone
- Cloth cone edge
- Zurette dust cap
- *Please inquire about alternative impedances.
- **Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- ***The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. Ie: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms.
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance | LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software
- calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle | 2ft. X 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction | Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier | 2700 cu.ft. chamber with
- fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges)