- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eminence Professional LA12850 12" 800W Line Array PA Replacement Speaker
- Product J08095
The LA12850 is a high power 12 inch woofer in a shallow cast frame designed to work in ultra-compact vented systems and allow very tight packaging in...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-power 12" woofer in a shallow cast frame.
The LA12850 is a high power 12 inch woofer in a shallow cast frame designed to work in ultra-compact vented systems and allow very tight packaging in line arrays or other systems where overall depth is limited. Each Eminence Professional model can be identified by its cast aluminum Eminence chassis that is lightweight and strong. Aluminum does not conduct the magnetic field out of the gap, thereby making the motor strength higher and the stray magnetic field lower. Each chassis and all metal components are coated with an epoxy-acrylic finish using an in-house e-coat process. The thickness of that coating can be controlled to within 0.001"; critical when working with close tolerance transducer motor designs. Then front and rear sealing gaskets are added on each model to accommodate front or rear loading.
There are 26 unique models available in the Professional series. Each was designed with a specific application in mind. From heavy-duty subwoofers, low distortion woofers, and super high-power woofers to lightweight neodymium transducers in truncated frames for line arrays, there is an Eminence Professional model for your application. Each product includes a lot of Made in the USA pride.
- 12" low frequency driver
- 800W power rating
- 95.9dB sensitivity
- Designed to work in ultra-compact vented systems
- Ideal for tight packaging in line arrays or other systems where overall depth is limited
Perfect replacement for compact line array systems. Keep a spare on hand!
- Resonant Frequency (fs) 46 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re) 5.87 Î
- Coil Inductance (Le) 0.96m H
- Mechanical Q (Qms) 12.73
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes) 0.32
- Total Q (Qts) 0.32
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas) 66.07 liters / 2.33 cu.ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd) 272.7 cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms) 0.16 mm/N
- BL Product (BL) 19.51 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (MMs) 73 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP) 142
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax) 5 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd) 545.4 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim) 14 mm
- Recommended Enclosure Volume
- Sealed N/a
- Vented 31.15-77.87 liters / 1.1-2.75 cu.ft.
- Driver Volume Displaced 0.102 cu.ft. / 2.9 liters
- Overall Diameter 12.32", 312.9 mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter 11.08", 281.4 mm
- Front Sealing Gasket Yes
- Rear Sealing Gasket Yes
- Mounting Holes Diameter 0.27", 6.8mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D. 11.69", 297mm
- Depth 4.7", 119.4 mm
- Net Weight 20.5 lbs, 9.3 kg
- Shipping Weight 22.25 lbs, 10.09 kgs
- Coil Construction Copper voice coil
- Coil Former Polyimide former
- Magnet Composition Ferrite magnet
- Core Details Core and Spider Land extended
- Basket Materials Die-cast aluminum basket
- Cone Composition Water resistant treated paper cone
- Cone Edge Composition Paper cone edge
- Dust Cap Composition Water resistant treated paper dust cap