- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Classic Series "60s Stratocaster Neck with Pau Ferro fingerboard
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839478498
- Write a Review
- L18491 005000001 L18491005000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender Stratocaster guitar maple neck features a comfortable “C” profile a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Genuine Fender Stratocaster guitar maple neck.
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender Stratocaster guitar maple neck features a comfortable “C” profile and 7.25”-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets and vintage-style heel-adjust truss rod.
The nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing, and a gloss urethane finish offers smooth playability. For true Fender authenticity, it’s also serialized and stamped, with genuine “Original Contour Body” headstock decal.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25” (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Tuner Mounting: Vintage-style 2-screw
- Peg Hole Diameter: .358” (9.09 mm)
- Headstock Thickness: .540” (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - .800” (20.32 mm), 12th Fret - .900” (22.86 mm)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
Upgrade or repair your favorite guitar. Order today.