- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GL-BANJO XL Lightweight Fit-All Banjo Case
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #546098 004000000 546098004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Internally constructed from dense EPS foam, the exterior of this Gator banjo case is covered in rugged 600-denier ballistic material. To ensure your ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Hard-case rugged, gig-bag light!
Internally constructed from dense EPS foam, the exterior of this Gator banjo case is covered in rugged 600-denier ballistic material. To ensure your banjo does not get scratched, the interior is covered in soft plush. Equipped with 2 external pockets for all your gear, comfortable removable shoulder strap, and #10 zippers. The carrying handle is made of parachute webbing.
- Perfect cross between hardshell case and gig bag
- Lightweight fit-all banjo case
- Exterior is covered with 600-denier ballistic material
- Internally constructed of dense EPS foam
- Interior is covered in soft plush with foam support for the neck
- 2 accessory pockets
- Parachute nylon web carrying handle
- Comfortable removable shoulder strap
- #10 zippers
Protect your banjo for a small price! Call or click to order today!
- Body lower bout width: 14" diameter
- Body middle bout width: 14" diameter
- Body upper bout width: 14" diameter
- Body total length: 16.5"
- Headstock width: 4.25"
- Headstock length: 15.25"
- Total length: 41"
- Bottom body height: 3.75"
- Top body height: 3.75"
- Headstock start height: 3.75"
- Headstock end height: 3.75"
- Exterior: 45" x 17" x 7"
- Accessory space: 5.5" x 3.5" x 3"
- Weight: 6.08 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Gator GL-BANJO XL Lightweight Fit-All Banjo Case:
I have a GL lightweight case for a classical guitar and was very pleased with the functionality of that model. This case is just as functional and provides very good protection to my vintage Alvarez, which is a 12 pound instrument. The accessory box under the neck could be a couple inches longer... it's too small for a set of strings. The shoulder straps could be more padded. The black nylon straps get old quickly when caryng thru an airport.