- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Microphone Stand With Folding Tripod Base And 2-Point Adjustment Telescoping Boom Short
Condition 1 - Mint
- L57227 004000000 L57227004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MS 4222 B is a premium quality microphone stand with thick walled tubing, powder coated finish and 29" (74 cm) maximum height. The heavy duty rou...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Short folding tripod base with telescoping boom.
The MS 4222 B is a premium quality microphone stand with thick walled tubing, powder coated finish and 29" (74 cm) maximum height. The heavy duty round base made of cast iron is equipped with a rubber bottom to provide acoustic isolation and protect surfaces.
The boom hub features precision 2-point tilt and position adjustment of the telescoping boom arm. A quick fastener allows for variable extension to a maximum length of 35" (88 cm), facilitating flexible mic placement. For easy height adjustment the MS 4222 B sports a smooth, durable clutch with threaded handle. The ergonomic knobs and clutch handle are made from high grade ABS with a soft touch, non-slip thermoplastic coating for comfortable operation, and the custom designed retainer requires no tools for quick and secure microphone clip attachment.
A set of black coding rings is included with the MS 4222 B, additional ring packs are available in a wide array of colors for instant personalization.
- Solid and durable construction
- Heavy duty zinc die-cast base
- 2-point boom adjustment
- Ergonomic handling
- Interchangeable colour rings
Ideal for bass drum, amps. Order today.
- Tubing material: Steel
- Tubing color: Black
- Tubing surface: Powder coated
- Min. height: 20" (510 mm)
- Max. height: 29.1" (740 mm)
- Height adjustment: Yes
- Base type: Tripod
- Base material: Zinc die-cast
- Base diameter: 10.6" (270 mm)
- Boom model: 2-point adjustment
- Boom length: 35" (880 mm)
- Interchangeable rings: 2 x .6" (15 mm), 4 x .8" (20 mm) , 1 x 1" (25 mm)
- Black ring pack included
- Weight: 4.9 lb. (2.2 kg)