- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
iLine Input Output Extension
Condition 1 - Mint
- H94717 004000000 H94717004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for pure audiophile sound, all iLine cables are made in Italy from high-quality components including 24K gold-plated connectors, high-purity...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) 1/8 (3.5mm) TRRS male to 1/8 (3.5mm) TRRS female.
Designed for pure audiophile sound, all iLine cables are made in Italy from high-quality components including 24K gold-plated connectors, high-purity copper conductors (you know, the "super-conductor" kind that doesn't oxidize), high-density shielding to protect against foreign sound particles, and low-capacitance insulation for transient preservation. This combination of components gives you the best possible signal transmission for pure quality sound. The device connectors are also smartly designed to fit your smartphone case without being disconnected, and are color-coded for quick and easy identification of their functionality.
Input Output Extension
Extends the range of your device output jack, including signal input and microphone capability. Use this one when you want to use your iRig, iRig MIC, iRig MIC Cast or headset with more room to move around, especially if you talk with your hands a lot. It features a TRRS Male and a TRRS female jack. Length: 23.6" (60cm).
- 24K gold-plated connectors for maximum connectivity in all environments
- High-purity copper conductors for the best-quality signal transfer
- Low-capacitance insulation to preserve transients
- High-density shielding to guard against EMI
- Made in Italy
- Compatible with smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops and most high-end audio equipment
Never be without the right cable, order the iLine I/O Extension today.