- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Powered Mixer Case
Condition 1 - Mint
- 542097 004000000 542097004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This case was built to protect the Yamaha EMX5014C mixer. It features double anchor industrial rivets which secure all hardware for maximum durabilit...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Keep your Yamaha EMX5014C mixer safe and sound between and during gigs.
This case was built to protect the Yamaha EMX5014C mixer. It features double anchor industrial rivets which secure all hardware for maximum durability and help them survive the abuse of being banged around during loading and unloading, as well as beefy, stackable chrome ball corners with a 3-prong, 6-rivet industrial anchor design. The "Quick-Fit" industrial hinges allow for easy removal, while providing secure latching when you're done for the night. It also has recessed chrome, bi-position butterfly latches which are industrial grade, with 10-rivet anchor construction. The case is made of rugged premium 3/8" vinyl laminated plywood with a tongue-in-groove locking fit. It's structurally strong and built to resist damage, able to resist a pounding. It's like putting your mixer in a safe.
- Double anchor industrial rivets
- Chrome ball corners with a 3-prong, 6-rivet industrial anchor design
- "Quick-Fit" industrial hinges
- Industrial grade, bi-position butterfly latches
- Premium 3/8" vinyl laminated plywood construction
- Tongue-in-groove locking fit
- Dimensions: 24-1/8"W x 9-1/8"H x 19-3/4"D
- Weight: 38 lbs.