- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guitar Bridge Signum
Condition 1 - Mint Nickel
- L18459 004001000 L18459004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Introducing the all new Schaller Signum locking bridge. With its sleek design and unique construction details Signums G/D string height above bo...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Elegance and versatility for all guitar styles.
Introducing the all new Schaller Signum locking bridge. With its sleek design and unique construction details Signums G/D string height above body can be adjusted as low as 13.20 mm (0.520).
- Designed to boost your guitars sound, playability and looks.
- Special design locking studs for tight connection and perfect sound coupling.
- Superb tonal definition by state-of-the-art string saddle shaping.
- Perfect natural resonance resulting in rich dynamics, sustain and overtones.
- Top surface elements designed for unparalleled playing comfort.
- Vast intonation space of 9 mm string saddle travel.
- Meticulously designed break and pressure angles.
- Optimized string-through-bridge routing for effortless restringing.
- Rectangular ballend retainer holes to prevent untwisting ballends.
- Suitable for curved and flat guitar tops alike.
- New die-cast zinc with machined special-design brass saddles.
- String radius: 12
- String spacing individual: 0.413 (10.5 mm)
- String spread E to E: 2,067 (52.5 mm)
- Post spacing: 3.22 (81.8 mm)
- Weight: 0.198 lbs. (90g)
- Minimal G/D string height above body: 0.520 (13.2 mm)
Upgrade your guitar. Order today.