- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mighty GigRig Rolling Rack System
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- 541576 004001000 541576004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mighty GigRig Rolling Rack System has been redesigned from the ground up. The roto molded design features an angled top with 14U steel rails, ext...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Rolling rack for the mightiest of mixers!
The Mighty GigRig Rolling Rack System has been redesigned from the ground up. The roto molded design features an angled top with 14U steel rails, extra room in the back for cable connections and ample room for larger analog and digital mixers such as the Yamaha 01V96, Allen & Heath Mix Wizard, and Mackie Onyx. The deep design allows for up to 12U of vertical rack space (6U front rails, with 6U rear rack rails).
The cover can be used as a pedestal for the Mighty GigRig which places the mixer at proper mixing height. When packed, the cover will fit over installed XLR cable connectors (top or rear mounted). The Mighty GigRig includes four over-molded lift handles and four locking casters (locks both caster roll and caster swivel).
Additional inserts have been installed on the bottom platform that will accept pneumatic wheels for field applications. The following wheels can be purchased directly from Penn-Elcom:
10” rigid caster (PN#45102PN)
10” swivel with brake (PN#4585PNTB)
10” swivel no brake (PN#4582PNBK)
- Accommodates deep mixers
- Indestructible injection molded side handles
- Locking twist latches
- Includes wheel set with locking caster
- Interior Width: 19" (48.26cm)
- Interior Height: 29.50" (74.93cm)
- Exterior Depth: 32" (81.28cm)
- Exterior Width: 24" (60.96cm)
- Exterior Height: 26" (66.04cm)
- Rack Space Units Total: 20
- Rack Space Units Top: 14
- Rack Space Units Bottom: 6
- Rack Depth Rail to Rail: 26" (66.04cm)
- Rack Depth Front Rail to Back Lid: 28.25" (71.76cm)
- Product Weight : 55.50 lb. (25.17 kg)