- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SN-1 Guitar & Bass Tuner
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- H65651 004002000 H65651004002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Snark SN-1 Guitar & Bass Tuner makes tuning a breeze, thanks to a versatile design that includes a high-sensitive vibration sensor plus a stu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Convenient, precise tuning for guitar and bass.
The Snark SN-1 Guitar & Bass Tuner makes tuning a breeze, thanks to a versatile design that includes a high-sensitive vibration sensor plus a sturdy clip that can go onto either the front or back of the headstock so it can be used by both left- and right-handed musicians. Adding to its ease of use is its full-color display that can be rotated 360 so it gives you even more visibility when you need it most. The SN-1 also offers you flat tuning and transpose options for down-tuning and capo situations, plus pitch calibration.
- Full-color display rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing
- High-sensitivity vibration sensor
- Tuner can be used on front or back of headstock for left and right-handed players
- Stay put clip
- Flat tuning/Transpose functions
- Pitch calibration (415-466Hz)
- Frequency range tailored to guitar and bass
- Tap tempo metronome
This tuner stays put so you're sound does too.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.