Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box VOX VXT-1 Strobe Pedal Tuner Condition 1 - Mint Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Get ultimate precision when tuning your favorite guitar.
VOX's first stomp tuner is equipped with a high-visibility display, ultra-precise tuning, and an offset tuning mode that allows harmonious resonance.
With a smooth LED meter and versatile display modes, the diamond visual display delivers excellent visibility. The unit features ultra-precise tuning with ±0.02 cent accuracy, offset tuning modes that let you tune your instrument for harmonious resonance, and a true bypass design that does not affect the tonal character in any way.
The VXT-1 is designed to meet the needs of the professional, with extended operation that allows 24 hours of continuous use when using alkaline batteries. The aluminum diecast body ensures outstanding durability, and a DC out allows parallel connection to other pedals. Although there are many pedal tuners, this unit stands at the peak, providing class-beating visibility and accuracy to all guitar and bass players.
Diamond visual meter provides large note name display and smooth meter movement for excellent visibility
This diamond visual meter exemplifies VOX's first stomp tuner. The large and easily visible note name indicator together with a smooth LED meter make pitch discrepancies and pitch changes obvious at a glance. While stringent tuning requirements for accuracy within ±0.02 cents are difficult for previous LED meters (display mode: strobe), the diamond visual meter makes this possible.
You can switch the display mode between three types of display method as appropriate for the player's style.
This is designed on the principle of a strobe tuner. Tune your instrument to stop the flow of the LED meter illumination. The LED meter illumination rotates clockwise when the pitch is sharp and counter-clockwise when the pitch is flat. This is highly precise, allowing more accurate tuning.
Tune your instrument so that the angle above the LED meter is lit. An LED to the right of the center is lit when the pitch is sharp, and an LED to the left of center is lit when the pitch is flat. When the pitch is correct, the blue LED of the top angle is lit.
Tune your instrument so that the left and right angles of the LED meter are lit. The LED above the center is lit when the pitch is sharp, and the LED below is lit when the pitch is flat. When the pitch is correct, the left and right angles of the LED are lit simultaneously with the upper blue LED.
*1: When tuning after replacing the strings, or when using octave tuning, it's recommended that you set the display mode to strobe.
*2: To change the display mode, long-press the DISPLAY switch located on the rear panel or a pedal switch that's convenient for live use.
Ultra high-precision tuning to an accuracy of ±0.02 cents
Perfect tuning is always a requirement for performances in a professional recording or stage environment. When the VXT-1's display mode is set to strobe, it allows ultra-high-precision tuning to an accuracy of ±0.02 cents. This is a professional-spec pedal tuner that enables you to eliminate even tiny inaccuracies of pitch with extreme precision.
Offset tuning mode allows ideal tuning for your specific instrument
The VXT-1 contains offset tuning modes that allow harmonious resonances that are appropriate for your specific instrument or scale. (G1-DA, not including chromatic)
CH: Chromatic (C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, A#, B)
G1: Electric guitar, Regular tunning (6E, 5A, 4D, 3G, 2B, 1E)
G2: Electric guitar, Buzz Feiten tunning (6E, 5A, 4D, 3G, 2B, 1E)
AC: Acoustic guitar, Regular tunning (6E, 5A, 4D, 3G, 2B, 1E)
BS: Bass guitar, Regular tunning (LB, 4E, 3A, 2D, 1G, HC)
OD: Open D (6D, 5A, 4D, 3F#, 2A, 1D)
OE: Open E (6E, 5B, 4E, 3G#, 2B, 1E)
OG: Open G (6D, 5G, 4D, 3G, 2B, 1D)
OA: Open A (6E, 5A, 4E, 3A, 2C#, 1E)
DA: DADGAD (6D, 5A, 4D, 3G, 2A, 1D)
* When shipped from the factory, the setting is chromatic
In order to effectively use offset tuning mode, it's recommend that you set the display mode to strobe.
DC out that allows parallel connection
When using a separately sold AC adapter, power can be supplied from the DC OUT jack to another effect unit. Since a dedicated power supply circuit is provided for DC OUT, a stable and noise-free 9V 200 mA power supply can be provided.
True bypass has no effect on the sound
The true bypass design (when the tuner is off) allows the input sound to be passed through without any effect on it, meaning that the tuner circuit does not modify or degrade the sound in any way. The input sound is completely muted when the tuner is on, making this unit ideal for on-stage use.
Call or click to order today!
VXT-1 Strobe Pedal Tuner Specifications:
- Scale:12 note equal temperament (Offset: Chromatic), Others: 10 Offset tunning mode
- Detection Range: E0 (20.60 Hz) - C8 (4186 Hz)
- Calibration Range: 436 - 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy: within ± 0.02 cent
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ (when tuner is on)
- Display Modes: Strobe, Diamond, Vertical
- Connectors: INPUT (mono 1/4" jack), BYPASS (mono 1/4" jack), DC 9V IN, DC 9V OUT
- Power Supply: 9V battery or 9V AC adaptor
- Battery Life(A4 continuous input, tuner on, display mode: Strobe):
- Zinc-carbon battery: approximately 12 hours
- Alkaline battery: approximately 24 hours
- Power Consumption: 20 mA
- Included Items: one zinc-carbon 9 V battery for verifying operation
- Accessories: (sold separately): AC adapter (9V)
- Dimensions: 2.56" x 4.72" x 2.09" (65 x 120 x 53 mm) (including the foot switch and the rubber feet)
- Weight: 0.68 lb (309g) (including battery)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.