- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP5A Sustain Foot Pedal
Condition 2 - Blemished 190839397065
- Write a Review
- #423440 005000153 423440005000153
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha LP5A Sustain Foot Pedal provides 3 pedals for your Yamaha P85 or P85S contemporary digital piano. The optional pedal unit fits both the L8...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A three-part sustain footpedal for your Yamaha P-85 or P-85S digital piano.
The Yamaha LP5A Sustain Foot Pedal provides 3 pedals for your Yamaha P85 or P85S contemporary digital piano. The optional pedal unit fits both the L85 (#423439) and L85S (#423441) piano stands, giving you the 3 pedals you need for the same kind of comprehensive sustain, sostenuto, and soft control found on grand pianos.
For the same kind of comprehensive sustain, sostenuto, and soft control found on grand pianos, add the LP-5A pedal to your L-85 or L-85S digital piano today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.