- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oyaide Neo d+ Series Firewire Cable 6pin to 9pin - 1M
6pin to 9pin
- Write a Review
- H89557 000001000 H89557000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Oyaide Electric is a Japanese based company that takes pride in manufacturing high-quality cables and components. The Oyaide d+ FireWire cable series...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-quality FireWire cables for next-generation digital sound systems.
Oyaide Electric is a Japanese based company that takes pride in manufacturing high-quality cables and components. The Oyaide d+ FireWire cable series is designed and specialized for FireWire computer interfaces that are commonly used in audio production. The amount of data transmission for sound and visual is can be massive and complicated at times. That's why its important to have reliable cables that will play a vital role in real-time data transmission.
The conductor of the d+ FireWire series is made of "Silver-coating OFC (Oxygen-Free Copper)" in order to actualize hi-speed data transmission. And, the combination of double shielding, twist-pair structure, and TPE outer sheath protects signals from the external noise contamination and electro-magnetic interference. The d+ FireWire series cables provide producers, musicians, sound engineers, sound designers the high-performance and stability they need for next level sound production.
- 6-Pin to 9-pin FireWire cable
- Fast, reliable data transfer
- Ideal for producers, musicians, sound engineers, sound designers
For smooth, lossless data transfer, order the d+ FireWire series cables.
- Cable: IEEE1394a (FireWire/i.Link)
- Transfer speed: Maximum 400Mbps
- FireWire (IEEE 1394) 100 / 98.304 Mbit/s
- FireWire (IEEE 1394) 200 / 196.608 Mbit/s
- FireWire (IEEE 1394) 400 / 393.216 Mbit/s
- Conductor: Silver plated OFC (Oxygen Free Copper)
- Structure: twist-pair + Inverted concentric structure)
- Shield: Separated double shield (tin plated wire + aluminum tape)
- Insulator: Foam Polyethylene
- Sheath: Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Connector: EEE13946pin connector (Type A) & IEEE13949pin connector (Type B)
- Terminals: 24K gold plated bronze alloy
- Body: PBT + Glass Fiber30%
- Outer cover: Aluminum