- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PDP by DW Concept Closed Hi-Hat Arm
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J14401 000000000 J14401000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
At the center of the Concept Series line of hardware is an innovative toothless QuickGrip clamp that allows drummers to add mountable percussion inst...Click To Read More About This Product
A closed hi-hat accessory with short arm and clamp.
At the center of the Concept Series line of hardware is an innovative toothless QuickGrip clamp that allows drummers to add mountable percussion instruments, cymbals, accessories, and even microphones, without the need for additional stands. It also gives players the ability to customize just about any existing stand in a myriad of ways.
The sturdy, all-metal-constructed clamp is outfitted with a friction disc that offers infinite adjustment, while the versatile design means that the ½ factory set clamp can be quickly and easily converted to 10.5mm by flipping over the drum key brake on either end. This means that QuickGrip clamps and accessories can be used with DW and PDP arms, as well as most other brands on the market today. You can now utilize the backs of cymbal arms, floor tom legs, and tops of tom arms to customize like never before.
A hardware series that honors its DW heritage. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.