- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peterson BodyBeat Pulse Solo Metronome
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J55231 000000000 J55231000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peterson BodyBeat Pulse Solo is a rechargeable active clip-on device that gives every electronic metronome the capability to silently convey temp...Click To Read More About This Product
Keep tempo without being click-stracted.
The Peterson BodyBeat Pulse Solo is a rechargeable active clip-on device that gives every electronic metronome the capability to silently convey tempo. Connect the standard 3.5 millimeter stereo plug into your metronome and you'll have a whole new level of functionality. The BodyBeat Pulse even works with metronome apps on mobile devices. Use the pulse with the Peterson BodyBeat Metronome App and you'll also feel three different levels of intensity for downbeats, accents and subdivisions.
As any real musician knows, tempo should be "felt". The loud click of a metronome was never intended to accompany your music. The BodyBeat Pulse Solo lets you experience the freedom of playing to an exact tempo without your metronome playing with you.
Since the introduction of Peterson vibe-clip technology, musicians all over the world are now experiencing a way to internalize tempo rather than merely playing along to a robotic wood block or cowbell. Peterson BodyBeat products provide a tactile pulse that can be felt but not heard, can be worn discreetly and allows your ears to focus on the music you're creating.
Order this smarter, more discrete metronome today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.