- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peterson BodyBeat Sync BBS-1 - Wireless Pulsating Metronome
- Write a Review
- 712735 000000000 712735000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BBS-1 BodyBeat Sync builds on the silent pulsing metronome concept by allowing an unlimited number of performers”each equipped with a BBS-1”to sy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A metronome and tuner with wireless connectivity that allows a group of performers with a BBS-1 to feel or hear the same beat simultaneously.
The BBS-1 BodyBeat Sync builds on the silent pulsing metronome concept by allowing an unlimited number of performers”each equipped with a BBS-1”to synchronously feel or hear the same beat it through wireless connectivity. FCC approved, the BBS-1 transmits outside of standard wireless audio range so multiple groups can perform in the same area with no interference from one group to another.
Program tempos into the Peterson metronome's intuitive user interface and recall them as presets. You can also program them from a scoring program that's complete with complex changes and the BodyBeat Sync will store your tempo map in its memory.
You can either rehearse with it audibly or perform with it silently.
Peterson Electro-Musical Products introduced the first new approach in metronome technology in decades with the original BB-1 BodyBeat pulsating metronome. This wireless metronome is now used worldwide by music students and professionals alike.
- Audio, visual, or tactile delivery modes
- Feel the beat from the vibration clip
- 3 different audio choices
- Feel or hear a variety of subdivisions and accent patterns
- 10 to 280 BPM tempo range
- Tap tempo lets you enter the beat on-the-fly
- Independently selectable time signature components
- Wide variety of subdivisions displayed in notation format
- Meter-based accent patterns (additive meters)
- Store up to 99 presets
- Load and play MIDI tempo maps
- Sync to external DAW MIDI time-code
- Lockout panel to prevent accidental changes to settings
- Encoder dial for quick entry of values
- Built-in speaker with volume control
- USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- USB connection for MIDI and firmware updates
- Full chromatic range
- 7-octave range
- Concert A pitch adjustable from 390Hz to 490Hz
- Built-in speaker and volume control
Create a network of pulsating metronomes when you order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.