- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peterson VS-R StroboRack Virtual Strobe Tuner
- Write a Review
- #210077 000000000 210077000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The VS-R StroboRack Virtual Strobe Tuner incorporates Peterson's patented Virtual Strobe technology in a single space rack format. Amazing accuracy (...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tune with speed, accuracy, and confidence.
The VS-R StroboRack Virtual Strobe Tuner incorporates Peterson's patented Virtual Strobe technology in a single space rack format. Amazing accuracy (0.1 cent), a huge Strobe display screen, all metal construction, Neutrik jacks, and banks of Sweetened tunings for electric, acoustic, bass, 12-string, pedal steel, resonator guitar, electric violin & instruments using the Buzz Feiten Tuning System. The large graphics tuning display can be used to display any message or slogan when not tuning. By simply entering your message using the front panel knob, it will then display when the tuner is in its non-muted "play" mode. The custom message can either scroll on the screen or come up line by line.
Ever tune your instrument as precisely as possible and it still sounds a bit off, particularly when you play in certain keys? Peterson's Sweetened tunings tap into the tempered tunings that make each instrument sound the best it can, across the board, in every key. The Peterson StroboRack's banks of sweetened tunings are programmed for specific instruments. Each is a well-tempered tuning for your specific type of instrument, and it sounds, well, sweet!
Upgrade your StroboRack for any type of signal with the optional SR-EX StroboRack Pro Input Expander.
Never struggle with your tuner again. Order today.
- Accuracy: 0.1 Cent or within 1/1000th of one semitone (1/10th of one cent) over the entire range.
- Range: 16Hz to 3.6KHz
- Sensitivity: + 1mV to 5V
- Inputs: 2 input jacks
- Outputs: 1 output jack, 1 reference tone jack
- Mic: Built-in
- Mute: Front panel button, rear mute footswitch jack
- Lamp: Rear BNC connector for gooseneck lamp (lamp not included)
- Sweeteners: 30 Sweeteners, 8 user programmable, 7 Buzz Feiten Tuning System settings
- Concert A range: 390Hz to 490Hz (adjustable in 0.5Hz increments)
- Features: Exclusive Virtual Strobe Technology', Real-Time Operation.
- Power: 100 - 240VAC
- Weight: 5.7 lb. / 2.5kg.
- Dimensions: 19" x 1.25" x 8" / 482mm x 31mm x 203mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.