- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peterson VSS-C Stomp Classic Strobotuner Pedal Tuner
- Write a Review
- H70143 000000000 H70143000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peterson Stomp Classic Strobotuner is a pedal tuner that combines the timeless 'mojo' of the legendary Conn ST-11 Strobotuner with the most desir...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Accurate tuning with a screen you can see virtually anywhere!
The Peterson Stomp Classic Strobotuner is a pedal tuner that combines the timeless 'mojo' of the legendary Conn ST-11 Strobotuner with the most desired features in a pedal tuner to date!
Peterson didn't stop there as they also added many exclusive features into the Stomp Classic, such as Peterson's pioneering true-bypass circuitry, a host of new Sweetened Tunings that include support for 7-string guitars, electric violin, and mandolin-family instruments, along with their renowned built-in, fully adjustable, active DI.
Unparalleled note detection and a high-definition, realtime strobe display resolution of 0.1 cent combined with a host of presets allowing for each instrument's individual idiosyncrasies (including string deflection, interval spacing, harmonic nature and range) place the Stomp Classic in the top of its class.
An extremely bright, high-contrast LCD display makes the Stomp Classic an excellent choice for use outdoors or wherever lighting conditions are less than optimal. Integrated pedal board mounting lugs keep the Stomp Classic in place on the road and while in use.
The Stomp Classic is built to last and capable of taking the most grueling punishment while protecting your cables with the included cable guard. We have designed this to be the most roadworthy tuner you can place on your pedal board.
The Stomp Classic's look pays homage to the most iconic tuner of the 1970s, the ST-11 Strobotuner - still used then and now on the stages of some of the most exalted of rock gods!
- 100% true-bypass tuning
- Guaranteed 0.1 cent note detection and display resolution over the entire tuning range
- Large, high-contrast display is easily visible in direct sunlight
- Ultracool, classic '70s Conn Strobotuner design
- Sweetened Tuning presets for many instruments
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System support
- Fully programmable via USB from PC or Mac with quick access favorites
- Drop tuning/capo tuning auto-transposition
- Onboard professional active DI (mutable) with user-selectable 3-stage attenuation
- Heavy-duty die-cast chassis with 3PDT stomp switch
- Switchcraft input/output jacks
- Quick-release battery access
- Integrated pedal board-mounting lugs
- 3-Year no-fault warranty
Precise tuning in any light, plus plenty of throwback vibe! Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.