- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ProLogix Percussion C.R.A.S.H Dual-Sided Practice Pad By Rich Redmond with Rim and Split Top Side
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37381 000001000 L37381000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
C.R.A.S.H. stands for Commitment, Relationship, Attitude, Skill, and Hunger. Work out your chops on this multi-surfaced pad which incorporates ProLog...Click To Read More About This Product
More playing surfaces to enhance power, endurance and overall practice experience.
C.R.A.S.H. stands for Commitment, Relationship, Attitude, Skill, and Hunger. Work out your chops on this multi-surfaced pad which incorporates ProLogix's Variant Resistance Surface (VRT) surface technology.
- 12” dual-sided split top practice pad that helps build strength and endurance while the bottom side is a red and black articulate high-tension surface
- Top: Red surface is medium resistance while the black surface is extreme resistance
- Bottom: 2.5 mm red on black recycled surface is for high-tension feel
- 12” countersunk, non-marking rim produces realistic feel and sound for rim shots
- Pad fits on a snare stand, drum or in your lap
- Black ply base construction
- American Made
Call or click to order today!