- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ProLogix Percussion Vortex Series 6 Zone Tenor Practice Pad
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L43097 000000000 L43097000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ProLogix Percussion Vortex Series 6 Zone Tenor Practice Pad features a 6 pad setup to make practicing easier and more authentic. The pads' heads ...Click To Read More About This Product
Realistic pad setup for marching tenor drummers.
The ProLogix Percussion Vortex Series 6 Zone Tenor Practice Pad features a 6 pad setup to make practicing easier and more authentic. The pads' heads consist of a 1/4" dual density surface with a .200 solid rubber base and .050 recycled rubber top. This provides a medium-high tension for realistic feel and frictionless sweeps and scrapes for a truly remarkable practice experience.
- 6” (x2)-10”-12”-13”-14” zone pad configuration
- 1/4” dual-density surface structure featuring a .200 solid rubber base and .050 recycled rubbertop providing a medium-high tension feel with frictionless sweeps and scrapes
- Countersunk non-marking rims allow you to train proper sweep heights and shots
- Available in three size configurations
- Tenor pad mounts on any snare stand or can be set on a flat surface
- Baltic birch ply base construction
- American made
Call or click to order today!