- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Promark Andrew Markworth Rattan Handle Marimba Mallets
Soft Grey Yarn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68072 000001001 L68072000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Andrew Markworth AM1R mallets are made using Promark's proprietary new mallet technology. Rather than purchasing off-the-shelf parts and utilizin...Click To Read More About This Product
Quality mallets with rattan shafts.
The Andrew Markworth AM1R mallets are made using Promark's proprietary new mallet technology. Rather than purchasing off-the-shelf parts and utilizing outdated manufacturing practices, all cores are injection molded in house and threaded onto shafts using Promark's patented insert design for unprecedented consistency and durability.
In final assembly, all Promark mallets are wrapped using a state-of-the-art winding machine developed from the propreitary winding technology of the world's premier guitar string manufacturer. This mallet series features a variety of core shapes, hardnesses and materials to accommodate the needs of the competitive marching percussionist.
- Soft marimba mallet ideal for bass register of the instrument.
- 1 1/2" round core wrapped in yarn on rattan shafts
- 17" total length
- Appropriate for both indoor and outdoor marching percussion environments.
- All Promark keyboard mallets are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
- Length: 17"
- Handle Material: Rattan
- Head Material: Yarn