- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Qwik Time QT-5 Metronome
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 210019 000000000 210019000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Packed with professional features, the QT5 offers functions not seen on metronomes that cost twice the price. Credit card-sized, it features over 200...Click To Read More About This Product
Tiny yet feature laden!
Packed with professional features, the QT5 offers functions not seen on metronomes that cost twice the price. Credit card-sized, it features over 200 tempo settings, distinctive click sound, A440 tuning tone, and low-battery indicator.
A very small metronome, it will fit in your pocket or any instrument case. Size: 2"W x 3"H x 1/4"D. The screen displays the tempo with a black dot that swings from side to side with the beat and shows accenting of the beats on 2/4, 3/4, and 4/4. Tempos can be chosen from 40 to 250BPM in one-beat increments. The sound is a beep that can be turned off. The metronome is held upright with a stand that swings out from the back. Tempo markings are on the face. Watch-type battery and an instruction sheet are included. One year warranty.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.