- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Reunion Blues RBX Self-locking Tenor Sax Stand with Flute Peg
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L38823 000000000 L38823000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RBX Tenor Saxophone stand features a patented Bell-Safe padded, self-locking yoke that secures the saxophone bell in place, simply by placing the...Click To Read More About This Product
Safe and easy to use.
The RBX Tenor Saxophone stand features a patented Bell-Safe padded, self-locking yoke that secures the saxophone bell in place, simply by placing the bell into the rest and letting the weight of the instrument lock it in place.
The v-shaped bow rest, yoke, and peg are padded with non-reactive foam that will protect instrument lacquer from scratches or other harm. A removable flute/clarinet/soprano sax peg allows you to maximize floor space with a single stand, and even add a second peg later on if needed.
A hinged tripod design features rubber feet for balance and stability, with the folding peg wings providing additional stability. The collapsible steel frame folds down compactly for easy transport or storage.
- Bell-Safe padded, self-locking yoke to secure saxophone bell in place
- Padded, v-shaped bow rest
- Hinged tripod design with rubber feet for balance and stability
- Folding peg wings provide additional contact points and stability
- Non-reactive foam protects instrument lacquer
- All plastic parts made from high impact, shatterproof Polyethylene
- Collapsible steel frame folds down for easy transport
- Includes one flute/clarinet/soprano sax peg to maximize use of floor space, with space to add a second peg
Upgrade your performance setup. Order today.